26 February 2009

Creamy purple garden

This is first tier of the wedding cake that I made for my customer,Aiza.Just get to know that she is my neighbour at workplace.What A small world.Thanks ya for giving kak Linda oppurtunity to present tiny parts of my cake bis at your BIL wedding.We met at Jusco BM for discussion on the cakes.Aiza herself prefer something chocolathy for the wedding..heheh(tuan sponsor..leh la pilih suka hati ..ya tak).After few discussion,we decided to have1.Cranberry sour cream as the cake flavor and2.White choc ganache as the frostingTheme color given to me is cream and purple.Below is first tier,covered with white choc ganache
After purple choc been dotted


Taraaa…After the makeup




For more photo,please free to visit http://kaoricake.com.my/blog/
Interested?Contact us at
KDC YM:adamamirul@yahoo.com
Email:linda@kaoricake.com.my